Chapter 12: Dog House And White House: Determining lujvo Place Structures
1. Why have lujvo?
2. The meaning of tanru: a necessary detour
3. The meaning of lujvo
4. Selecting places
5. Symmetrical and asymmetrical lujvo
6. Dependent places
7. Ordering lujvo places.
8. lujvo with more than two parts.
9. Eliding SE rafsi from seltau
10. Eliding SE rafsi from tertau
11. Eliding KE and KEhE rafsi from lujvo
12. Abstract lujvo
13. Implicit-abstraction lujvo
14. Anomalous lujvo
15. Comparatives and superlatives
16. Notes on gismu place structures