Shakespeare vs Dr Seuss Rap Battle 📺
Come bite my thumb! I hope you know the stakes I'll put a slug between your shoulder blades then ask what light through yonder poser breaks? I hath been iambic on that ass, ye bastard my rhymes are classic your crap is drafted by a kindergartener high on acid
ye hoebag you're an old white Soulja Boy who has no swag and no gonads egads it's so sad and to top it off you're not a doctor I've never seen a softer author you crook, you I bet you wrote The Twilight books too
I would not could not on a boat read any of the boring ass plays you wrote even Horton doesn't want to hear you and Cindy Lou Who is afraid to go near you you bore people to death you leave a classroom looking like the end of MacBeth I entertain a child of any age you gotta translate what you said on the opposite page how you gonna battle with The Cat in The Hat? little kids get scared when I step on the mat you think your ruffled neck ass gonna rap to that? I got a best selling book about me coming back
I'm switching up my style like the Beatles with my pieces, each is such a wonder with a plethora of features you're pathetically predictable, you think your new book might include a trisyllabic meter and some ghetto Muppet creatures the Bard is in the building, it's a castle, I'm a boss. I bet I'm Parliament. I'm positive, I'm killing it, I'm iller than the plague, I never caught or cholera a baller baller on some cricket bowler business while you're sitting in the bleachers.
You rap fast you do yes you rap fast it's true now let's see how you rap versus Things 1 and 2
Oh, No We'll smash your globe yo, you may have wrote the script but now we running the show you can take your fancy words and send'em back home to your mama break our foot off in your ass with our feetie pajamas man we'll cook you up and eat you with some ham and green eggs we'll break offa your legs make no mistake we in a rage all does not end well when we bust out our cage you gettin' upstaged Bill you, you just got played!
The rappers, video director, lyricists, are:
- William Shakespeare rapped by George Watsky, a poetic rapper.
- The Cat and the Hat rapped by Nice Peter.
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 rapped by Lloyd Ahlquist.
- Directed by Dave McCary.
- Written by: Nice Peter, Lloyd Ahlquist, George Watsky, Greg Owens, and Zach Sherwyn aka MC Mr Napkins.
For more credits, see the info at Source www.youtube.com
thanks to David Banks (aka @amoe) for help on “swag”. Thanks to
https://plus.google.com/111410260561104785876/about] for help on “Horton” and “swag”.
- Southern American
- New Orleans
- French English
- How to do an American Accent
- British 2
Accent Humor, Double Entendre
- Diane Kruger's French Accent Gets Her Out of Trouble Everytime
- Rednecks on Accents
- Shit Southern Women Say
- A Pun Rhapsody: My Drunk Kitchen, Episode Nachos
- Google Translate does Rap (beatboxing)
- Using Google Translate to Hear Musical Quality of Foreign Languages
- Lincoln SteerTheScript Commercial
- Shakespeare vs Dr Seuss Rap Battle
- Sign Language Interpreter Girl Steals the Show
- Polyglot: Young Man Speaks 20 Languages
- Real Time Speech Translation with Same Voice, English to Chinese by Machine
- Love in Beijing: Chinese Girls Good in Bed, American Girls …
- Kevin Spacey's accent in House of Cards