English Accent: Alabama Accent 📺
Here's Alabama girl recording her accent.
Here's the words and questions she's reading:
garage, herb, schedule, figure, jaguar, lieutenant, water, advertisement, vase, route, ballet, tomato, leisure, address, ate, buoy, aluminium, aunt, wash, oil, theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pyjamas, caught.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Southern American English
Quote from Southern American English:
Southern American English is a group of dialects of the English language spoken throughout the Southern region of the United States, from Southern and Eastern Maryland, West Virginia and Kentucky to the Gulf Coast, and from the Atlantic coast to most of Texas and Oklahoma.
The Southern dialects make up the largest accent group in the United States. Southern American English can be divided into several regional sub-dialects. African American Vernacular English (AAVE) has common points with Southern dialects due to the strong historical ties of African Americans to the region.
- Southern American
- New Orleans
- French English
- How to do an American Accent
- British 2
Accent Humor, Double Entendre
- Diane Kruger's French Accent Gets Her Out of Trouble Everytime
- Rednecks on Accents
- Shit Southern Women Say
- A Pun Rhapsody: My Drunk Kitchen, Episode Nachos
- Google Translate does Rap (beatboxing)
- Using Google Translate to Hear Musical Quality of Foreign Languages
- Lincoln SteerTheScript Commercial
- Shakespeare vs Dr Seuss Rap Battle
- Sign Language Interpreter Girl Steals the Show
- Polyglot: Young Man Speaks 20 Languages
- Real Time Speech Translation with Same Voice, English to Chinese by Machine
- Love in Beijing: Chinese Girls Good in Bed, American Girls …
- Kevin Spacey's accent in House of Cards